Tamy's Garden

Tamy's Garden

Thursday, September 6, 2012

 Thursday, Sept. 6, 2012:  Just wanted to let everyone know that I will have more tomatoes starting tomorrow thanks to my sweet mama!!  I usually never sell anything I do not grow but I didn't think anyone would mind knowing that some of the tomatoes were my moms!  They are naturally grown - the same as I do mine.  So, drop by and get them while they last.

I also have plenty of okra, peppers, x-large brown eggs, and some odds and ends of things as well.

Thanks so much,
Tamy
                                           
                                  
                                  
                                         
                                                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment